Just three years after the foundation of Seibel und Weyer the premises became too small. This is why Manfred Weyer and Lothar Seibel were looking for new rooms which had to be bigger than the old ones. When they finally moved into a former guard-house for bicycles at the mine Graf Moltke, the founders were sure that the premises offered enough space for future orders. As we know today, this was a misbelief. 😀 Today’s picture shows Manfred Weyer in front of the entrance of the new “home” -befitting his rank in a suit.
https://www.seibelundweyer.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/DD_180702_SW_Spanndiarahmen_Jubilaeum_Bildmotive_WEB6-1024x916.jpg 1024 916 Seibel und Weyer Seibel und Weyer https://www.seibelundweyer.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/DD_180702_SW_Spanndiarahmen_Jubilaeum_Bildmotive_WEB6-1024x916.jpg